Friday, October 2, 2009

Harper | Newborn Session

Two weeks ago I had the pleasure of spending the morning with the Anglin family. Eric and Nicole had just welcomed baby Harper into the world 8 days earlier. Harper is a beautiful little girl perfect in every way. She was very sleepy throughout our session and very cooperative as I moved her from one position to the next. Here are a few of my favorites from our time together. Each time I have the honor of photographing a newborn I am reminded of how tiny and perfect they are. Harper is absolutly adored by both Nicole and Eric. I hope these pictures capture these memorable moments for the Anglin family. In the years to come, I hope these pictures remind Eric and Nicole of how precious life is, how perfect of a gift Harper is and how moments continue to pass even when we want to make time stand still. Thanks you so much Anglin family for allowing me to be part of these moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment