Sunday, October 11, 2009

Brady | Newborn Session

I had the joy of spending a morning with Brady and his parents, Dawn and Jeremy. Dawn and I went to high school together. It was so nice to reconnect and catch up on the past 10ish years. Brady is an absolute joy to Dawn and Jeremy. He was a great sport during our session. He even got both mom and dad during our naked baby time! Congrats Dawn and Jeremy! Brady is a beautiful little boy. I know right now he brings you many sleepless night, lots of dirty diapers and a few screams. I also know that he brings you endless joy, unconditional love and a reason to get up each day. Hold on to these moments, they will pass quicker than you can imagine.
Thanks so much for the honor of letting me capture these precious moments of your lives.
jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment